Registration & Catchment Area

Our catchment area is shown below and broadly covers the Aldershot, Ash and Tongham area.

You can check to see if you are within this area by simply typing your postcode in the white box above and clicking ‘Check if Postcode is in catchment area’.  If you qualify to register, please print out and fill in our Registration Form and our New Patient Information Form.  You can click on the links below or just print out the forms from our ‘Useful Forms’ section.

Patient Registration Form GMS1

New Patient Details Form

When you register, as well as the completed form, we ask for two types of identification; one needs to be proof of your address and the other photo identification.

Once we have registered you we will offer you an appointment for a New Patient Health Check.  This helps us ensure that all your health checks are up to date and that our records reflect your current health status.

If you are visiting England for a short period of time and are normally resident in another country please click the following link for further information:   Overseas Visitors